- Spreads force across wider surface area of sternum reducing fractures.
- Ergonomic design to aid in proper position of hands during compression.
- Placement indicator for precise alignment.
- Metronome and LED light guidance to ensure proper compression pacing.
Safety + Speed + Accuracy = Confidence
Quality CPR Aid From Responder to ResQR
- Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) kills more than 600 million people each year worldwide
- SCA has an associated 90-95% mortality rate
- 70-80% of SCA cases occur at home, away from an intensive hospital setting
- For every minute of delayed intervention, the fatality rate increased by 10%
Emergency professionals explain the benefits of ResQR in the field.
Cardiac arrest 200k in hospital
24% survival rate
Cardiac arrest 395k outside hospital
Cardiac arrest 6% survival rate
Introduction to Rithem Life Sciences
Getting to know the ResQR device
An instructional video for ResQR
120 BPM Pacing
Metronome & LED light to ensure proper compression pacing
Modesty cover to help reduce delays in initiation of CPR on females
Proper positioning for increase efficacy and decreased sternal/costal fractures
Increased survival rate after sudden cardiac arrest
ResQR is a revolutionary device for hands-only CPR, spreads the force, lowering the risk of chest fractures, with ultimate ease of use in a home or office setting.
Simple, effective solution for CPR anywhere
A new life line for everyone, everywhere.
Advanced technology. Easy application.
Coming soon 2021
Rithem Life Sciences
At Rithem Life Sciences, our mission is to save lives. Sudden cardiac arrest leads six million deaths each year, 68 percent at home. CPR must be administered within two to four minutes, an impossible time-frame for emergency services to arrive. We have developed two at-home devices, the ResQR and the JoltzAED for safe, effective CPR and automated external defibrillation designed specifically for at-home use.